For The Public
Wildfire Relief Resources
- Free Legal Resources for Victims of Texas Wildfires - from Texas RioGrande Legal Aid (TRLA)
- HomeAway.com has made several of its vacation rentals available for free to evacuees.
- Texas Forest Service Wildfire Resources
Resources for families and communities on fire preparedness and response.
- Ready Set Go Wildfire Action Plan [PDF]
Tips on how to prepare your home and family for a wildfire
- Ready.gov - Wildfires
- Disaster Preparedness for your Pets (ASPCA)
- Disaster Legal Services Manual [PDF]: prepared for volunteer attorneys, but contains common questions and answers that may be useful to the public. Please seek the advice of an attorney regarding your situation.
- Guide to FEMA [PDF]: Information about what type of assistance is available, who is eligible, the process for obtaining assistance, and frequently asked questions.
- WhatHappensNow.com: Resources on how to prepare and recover from natural disasters.
Valuable information on your rights as a consumer, your tenant rights, family law matters, our legal system, making a will, and more. Or borrow a video from our library. It's all free. Plus - información en Español.
Volunteer during a disaster and get business support, too.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.