FIND A LEGAL CLINIC
Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans assists with setting up free legal advice clinics for veterans across Texas. If you need legal advice for basic civil legal services, check for a veterans legal clinic in your area. The clinics allow veterans, or their family members, to sit down one-on-one with an attorney to get their legal questions answered. Attending a veterans legal clinic can be a step in the right direction to resolving your legal issue. Some clinics are able to match veterans or their family members with free legal representation.
Civil practice areas covered in veterans legal clinics include but are not necessarily limited to: Â Bankruptcy, Child Support, Consumer/Contracts, Divorce or Custody/Guardianship/Probate, Landlord/Tenant, Wills/Estate Planning, Employment, Housing, and Tax.
TLTV Legal Clinics: Calendar
Legal clinics for veterans are available in most metropolitan areas of the state as well as in smaller. Click on the calendar above for clinic dates, locations, and contact information. Â Contact the individual clinics directly for more information or to sign up. Please note that most legal clinics require an appointment to attend.
Note: Income guidelines may apply for free legal representation. Income guidelines generally use a percentage of the federal poverty income amount. Please contact each veterans’ legal clinic for its policy.
Links to Local Bar Associations with Veterans’ Clinics
- Austin Bar Association, (512) 472-0279
- Bell County Bar Association, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dallas Bar Association, (214) 857-0388
- Denton County Bar Association, (940) 320-1500
- El Paso Lawyers for Patriots, email@example.com
- Fort Bend Lawyers Care, (281) 239-0015
- Houston Bar Association, (713) 228-0732
- Jefferson County Bar Association, (409) 835-8647
- Lone Star Legal Aid: Lone Star Lawyers for Lone Star Veterans, (800) 866-0821
- San Antonio Bar Association, (210) 227-8822
- Tarrant County Bar Association, (817) 546-4460
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.