Request a Replacement Bar Card

To obtain a replacement bar card, please log into your My Bar Page and click “Bar Card Replacement.” There is a $15 fee for an embossed replacement bar card.

If your replacement bar card request is related to a name change, please send a Request for Attorney Name Change form with a copy of your government-issued ID to the Membership Department at

If you are unable to complete your request online, please complete the Replacement Bar Card Order Form and send it to the Membership Department by email to or by fax to 512-427-4424.

Please allow up to 10 business days for processing of your request.  If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Department at 512-427-1383 or

We use cookies to analyze our traffic and enhance functionality. More Information agree