JOB NUMBER: 14-039-1950
CLOSING DATE: May 23, 2014 - 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $32,788 – $36,886 annually,
plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Communications Project Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Communications Division
Works directly with division director and communications related
department directors to coordinate the development and implementation
of programs and projects to help educate a variety of audiences on
issues affecting the State Bar of Texas and the legal system. Reports
to the Communications Division Director.
- Assists the communications division director in managing the
day-to-day operations of the division.
- Coordinates projects and programs related to high profile
- Maintains and updates materials and online tools for existing
projects and past State Bar presidential initiatives.
- Seeks marketing opportunities for State Bar programs.
- Assists in event planning and marketing especially relating to
the State Bar Annual Meeting and Bar Leaders Conference.
- Assists with developing promotional materials relating to events.
- Effectively conveys written, graphic, and verbal messages.
- Seeks opportunities to increase lawyer’s knowledge of the
State Bar of Texas and the public’s knowledge of the judicial
system and State Bar programs.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
A bachelor’s degree required. Requires knowledge of Microsoft
Office Suite, and excellent writing, presentation, and analytical
skills. Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to
handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Ability to work
independently under deadline pressure. Must possess superior
accuracy, individual initiatives, sound judgment and provide excellent
customer service. Must be able to work extra hours when required.
Some travel required.