JOB NUMBER: 14-013-2130
CLOSING DATE: September 27, 2013 - 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $36,149 - $40,667 annually,
plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Web Content Specialist
Provides customer support for TexasBarCLE website. Responsible for
maintaining current information on TexasBarCLE website via content
management system. Assists with creation and maintenance of online
classes. Maintains promotional pages for TexasBarCLE & social
- Provides technical support to Bar members via phone, email, and
- Creates, updates, and maintains information on TexasBarCLE
website via content management system.
- Manages MCLE and TBLS applications for accreditation of online
- Assists with developing, and maintains, promotional content on
social networking websites.
- Creates and sends customer email blasts.
- Collects and organizes website financial and registration data
- Manages complimentary online library subscription process.
- Processes refunds through online payment system.
- Travels to and staffs TexasBarCLE seminars.
Performs other duties as assigned.
High school degree or equivalent required. Minimum of three years
website experience required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, website
content management systems, HTML, and social media websites required.
Familiarity with Dreamweaver preferred. Knowledge of different web
browsers and operating systems required. Above-average writing,
proofreading, and editing skills required. Customer service experience
required. Must have outstanding administrative organizational skills
and the ability to work independently under continuous weekly
deadlines. Must be able to communicate effectively in writing, via
phone, and in person. Must be able to travel.