For The Public
Our Legal System
The research found here will help increase your knowledge of how our Texas legal system works.
Download These Pamphlets [pdf format]
- Answering the Call: Responding to a Texas Civil Subpoena
- Answering the Call: Responding to a Texas Criminal Subpoena
- Attorney-Client Relationship
- Attorney Complaint Information
- Consumer Arbitration in Texas
- Criminal Law 101
- Dispute Resolution
- Expunctions in Texas
- Financial Resources Guide for A Public Interest Legal Career
- Guide to Traffic Court
- How To Select A Lawyer
- How to Sue in Justice Court
- LRIS: When You Need Help Finding the Right Lawyer
- Name Changes in Texas
- Protecting Your Ideas: An Overview of Intellectual Property Law
- The Client Security Fund
- The Court Visitor Program in Texas
- The Texas Criminal Justice Process: A Citizen's Guide
You may request up to 20 copies of a pamphlet. If they are available, we will mail them to you.
Include the name of the pamphlet, how many copies, your full name, your phone number and your mailing address and send your request by fax or email to:
Communications/Public Information Dept.
can't fax or email, call Tammi Sweet at:
800.204-2222, ext. 1800, or 512.427.1800
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.