Request Reinstatement Following a Suspension
There are two instances in which a member needs to request reinstatement following a suspension; administrative and disciplinary.
In both cases, you must first contact the appropriate State Bar of Texas personnel below to help determine if you are current with your State Bar of Texas dues, taxes, fees, MCLE compliance, and any other issues that must be resolved before requesting reinstatement.
Administrative reinstatement contact:
phone: (800) 204-2222, ext. 1813
Disciplinary reinstatement contact:
phone: (877) 953-5535, ext. 109
fax: (512) 453-6667
After you have contacted the appropriate State Bar of Texas personnel above and have met your reinstatement requirements, you must do the following:
- Submit a written request for reinstatement following a suspension.
- Include a check or money order for the amount determined when you called the State Bar of Texas, or a credit card authorization form to charge on Visa or MasterCard.
- Credit Card Authorization Form [PDF]: Download and fill out this form.
- Did Not Practice Statement [PDF]: Download and fill out this form.
- Attorney Profile Form [PDF]: Download and fill out this form.
State Bar of Texas
P.O. Box 12487
Austin, Texas 78711-2487
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for us to process your request and to receive your confirmation letter and new bar card.
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!