Let's Do Justice for Texas: Toolkits
The State Bar presents these public education resource toolkits to help Texas lawyers build community awareness about our justice system through the "Let's Do Justice for Texas" initiative.
Each toolkit comes packed with valuable resources such as:
- Interesting facts about the State Bar and the Texas judicial and legislative branches
- Answers to questions members of your community might ask
- Talking points for speeches to civic organizations or student groups
- Classroom how-to for contacting local schools to speak to students
- A sample speech on the Rule of Law
- A sample op-ed piece for your local newspaper
Download the Toolkits
- Rule of Law Toolkit [PDF]: This toolkit assists lawyers in addressing classrooms or community groups, writing op-ed pieces in local papers, building programs to benefit the community, and more.
- Election Law Toolkit [PDF]: This toolkit helps lawyers generate awareness and understanding of the election process and to impress upon our fellow citizens that voting is a privilege that should not be taken for granted.
- Jury Service Toolkit [PDF]: This toolkit serves as a resource guide to assist lawyers in addressing classrooms or community groups or by contributing op-eds or letters to their local papers.
Future Tool Kits
We are developing more toolkits to help you get the word out to the public about how the law affects everyone, everyday, all the time.
Check back soon.
Access the news, our blog, the Texas Bar Journal and more.
Read about the Bar's commitment toward justice for all Texans.
Compromise in a Democratic Society.
Check out our programs devoted to increasing diversity in the workforce.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.