JOB NUMBER: 14-038-1480
CLOSING DATE: May 16, 2014 - 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $25,690 - $28,901 annually, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
DEPARTMENT: Chief Disciplinary Counsel- Houston
Provides a variety of general administrative support services to the Chief Disciplinary Counsel’s office. This front-line position involves frequent contact with the public, State Bar membership, State Bar staff, and individuals and organizations outside the State Bar.
1. Answers calls for service, information, and assistance; routes calls to the appropriate person; and provides general information to callers and visitors, demonstrating a positive, pleasant, and helpful demeanor.
2 Researches databases for information responsive to inquiries.
3. Performs data entry and maintains various database logs of incoming and outgoing information.
4. Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares internal and outgoing mail and packages; maintains necessary records of certified mail and packages.
5. Prepares letters, reports, correspondence, logs, and other documents on computer.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school education or equivalent required. A minimum of two years of related work experience required with proven customer service skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word software. Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute, preferred. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Bilingual in Spanish speaking required.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.