JOB NUMBER: 12-040-3025
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Director of Finance
DEPARTMENT: Texas Access to Justice Foundation - Austin
The Director of Finance & Operations is responsible for ensuring accurate, appropriate, effective, and efficient operations in the areas of finance and banking relationships. The Director is responsible both for successful fulfillment of day-to-day activities in these areas, as well as implementation of recommended policies and future planning.
- Maintain general ledger; prepare all internal and external financial reports for staff management and Board, Supreme Court, Office of the Attorney General, auditors, IRS, grantors, and others.
- Develop and track organizational, programmatic, and grant budgets, in cooperation with management staff.
- Coordinate annual external financial audit and serve as lead point of contact for auditor, responding to their needs, questions, and concerns. Coordinate public funds investment act audit.
- Prepare timely and accurate grant disbursements, bank reconciliations, and accounts payable.
- Maintain effective and appropriate insurance policies for the Foundation to ensure appropriate risk management and safeguarding of agency assets. Monitor and ensure effective internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with the Foundation’s financial policies & procedures, GAAP, OMB standards, requirements of grants and contracts, IRS regulations. Maintain all required reporting.
- Serve as staff liaison to Board’s Finance Committee. Serve as primary contact with financial institutions to ensure the proper remittance of IOLTA funds to the Foundation.
- Develop and implement strategies for strengthening partnerships with financial institutions and building support for IOLTA in the banking community. Research and implement ways of increasing bank yield on IOLTA deposits.
- Oversee and manage all systems necessary for maintaining IOLTA accounts and carrying out IOLTA. Design, develop and implement IOLTA rules and policies for enhancing IOLTA revenue.
- Manage professional and support staff engaged in tracking monthly IOLTA receipts and monitoring bank compliance with rules and regulations pertaining to bank eligibility.
- As needed or appropriate, make recommendations and develop proposed policies to review or enhance all compliance/fiscal policies.
- Review annual audits and 990’s from grantees as well as conduct fiscal review of grantees.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
CPA and minimum of five years of accounting experience required with non-profit experience preferred. Strong financial analysis skills necessary. Demonstrated experience in working in the banking industry preferred. Must be able to demonstrate having excellent organizational skills and work habits; strong attention to detail and follow-up. Efficient in handling multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to meet deadlines. Skilled at working with a wide variety of stakeholder groups.
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.