JOB NUMBER: 15-002-2150
CLOSING DATE: June 20, 2014 – 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $36,871-$41,480 annually, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Donor/Grant Stewardship Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Texas Bar Foundation
Working in a multi-faceted fundraising program and reporting to the Executive Director, this person is responsible for implementing a planned giving program and managing the RaisersEdge membership database.
- Maintains RaisersEdge Database. Responsible for designing queries and exports, accurate reporting, monitoring all data, and tracking member and prospect records.
- Processes gifts, produces gift receipts, updates addresses and donor levels in RaisersEdge. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry is essential. Reviews invoices and payables for precision. Records and processes payments using QuickBooks.
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, administers planned giving program which includes mail campaigns, design and production of materials, gift processing and acknowledgments and personal outreach.
- Assist Development Director with communications and social media strategy. Maintains scheduling and ensures that messages are delivered in a timely and effective manner. Contributes to all communications efforts.
- Responsible for entering new member records, updating current member records, and monitoring database performance.
- Assists Development Director with special event preparation. Events include Fellow Appreciation Receptions, black-tie functions, and committee meetings.
- Coordinates aspects of the membership recruitment and renewal programs. May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Aligns work duties with the Bar Foundation mission and exemplifies the Bar Foundation’s values and culture of teamwork.
Graduation from a four-year college preferred. Three years or more of professional non-profit experience preferred. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial and strategic attitude toward fundraising. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work both independently and with a team. Active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and/or professional associations preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, RaisersEdge and QuickBooks. The position requires vigilant attention to detail, and a high level of courtesy, and discretion.
HOW TO APPLY:
To receive an application and complete job description visit www.texasbar.com/jobs.
The State Bar of Texas employment application must be received in the Human Resources office of the State Bar of Texas located at:
1414 Colorado Suite 310
Austin, TX 78701
All applications must be received in Austin by 1:00 p.m. Central Time on the closing date regardless of the postmark date.
Applications may be faxed to 512-427-4103 or emailed to email@example.com.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.