JOB NUMBER: 14-039-1950
CLOSING DATE: May 23, 2014 - 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $32,788 – $36,886 annually, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Communications Project Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Communications Division
Works directly with division director and communications related department directors to coordinate the development and implementation of programs and projects to help educate a variety of audiences on issues affecting the State Bar of Texas and the legal system. Reports to the Communications Division Director.
- Assists the communications division director in managing the day-to-day operations of the division.
- Coordinates projects and programs related to high profile initiatives.
- Maintains and updates materials and online tools for existing projects and past State Bar presidential initiatives.
- Seeks marketing opportunities for State Bar programs.
- Assists in event planning and marketing especially relating to the State Bar Annual Meeting and Bar Leaders Conference.
- Assists with developing promotional materials relating to events.
- Effectively conveys written, graphic, and verbal messages.
- Seeks opportunities to increase lawyer’s knowledge of the State Bar of Texas and the public’s knowledge of the judicial system and State Bar programs.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
A bachelor’s degree required. Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and excellent writing, presentation, and analytical skills. Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Ability to work independently under deadline pressure. Must possess superior accuracy, individual initiatives, sound judgment and provide excellent customer service. Must be able to work extra hours when required. Some travel required.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.