JOB NUMBER: 14-016-1470
CLOSING DATE: November 1, 2013- 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $25,690 - $28,901 annually, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
Provides resourceful customer service and excellent communications skills to support the goal of customer satisfaction. Answers and directs incoming telephone calls with a high degree of courtesy and professionalism. Also acts as Meeting Room Coordinator and assists with meeting reservations. Involves frequent contact with State Bar departments and staff members, as well as attorneys and visitors.
- Answers incoming calls and directs them to the appropriate department or person.
- Responds to routine customer inquiries and complaints or grievances using thorough knowledge of State Bar departments, processes, and guidelines.
- Utilizes and updates the information database to facilitate directing the calls accurately and also maintains internal directory listings.
- Acts as Meeting Room Coordinator by assisting with meeting room reservations for internal departments or groups, and eligible external parties.
- Serves as back-up for telephone system issues which include but are not limited to voicemail password resets, telephone features, etc.
- Customer service liaison at meetings and/or training requiring the need for telecommunications information.
- Serves as back-up to security desk by allowing entry via entrance gate, and also issuing access badges to employees and visitors.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of two years related customer service experience required. One year call center experience preferred. Working knowledge of telephone system and voicemail system is desired. Must have a courteous and professional demeanor. Organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills are essential. Excellent verbal communication and listening skills are necessary. Problem solving skills are important. Must be self-reliant and have the ability to work well with minimal supervision. Intermediate computer knowledge including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Typing speed of 40+ wpm. May be required to work Saturday mornings. Fluent in Spanish required.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.