JOB NUMBER: 14-013-2130
CLOSING DATE: September 27, 2013 - 1:00 p.m. CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $36,149 - $40,667 annually, plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Web Content Specialist
Provides customer support for TexasBarCLE website. Responsible for maintaining current information on TexasBarCLE website via content management system. Assists with creation and maintenance of online classes. Maintains promotional pages for TexasBarCLE & social networking websites.
- Provides technical support to Bar members via phone, email, and website logs.
- Creates, updates, and maintains information on TexasBarCLE website via content management system.
- Manages MCLE and TBLS applications for accreditation of online classes.
- Assists with developing, and maintains, promotional content on social networking websites.
- Creates and sends customer email blasts.
- Collects and organizes website financial and registration data for reports.
- Manages complimentary online library subscription process.
- Processes refunds through online payment system.
- Travels to and staffs TexasBarCLE seminars. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school degree or equivalent required. Minimum of three years website experience required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, website content management systems, HTML, and social media websites required. Familiarity with Dreamweaver preferred. Knowledge of different web browsers and operating systems required. Above-average writing, proofreading, and editing skills required. Customer service experience required. Must have outstanding administrative organizational skills and the ability to work independently under continuous weekly deadlines. Must be able to communicate effectively in writing, via phone, and in person. Must be able to travel.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.