State Bar of Texas
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 8, 2011
Contact: Kim Davey, email@example.com, 800.204.2222 x 1713 or 512.427.1713
State Bar of Texas Honors Journalistic Excellence with Announcement of 2011 Texas Gavel Awards
AUSTIN – The State Bar of Texas today announced recipients of the 2011 Texas Gavel Awards honoring journalistic excellence that helps foster public understanding of the legal system. Recipients are:
- Kevin Krause and Ed Timms, The Dallas Morning News, “Dallas County Constables”
- Linda P. Campbell, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Op-Ed Columns
- Kathy Cruz, Hood County News (Granbury), “Best Interest of the Child”
- Logan Carver, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, “Mental Injustice”
- Jeremy Roebuck, The Monitor (McAllen), "Crime and Punishment"
Awards will be presented Friday, August 12, at the Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas (FOIFT) annual conference in Austin.
The Texas Gavel Awards are sponsored by the State Bar of Texas Public Affairs Committee and judged by out-of-state journalists and editors, legal reporting experts, attorneys with journalism backgrounds, and members of academia.
Journalists play an important role in educating the public about the legal system and the annual Texas Gavel Awards honor those efforts.
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!