MCLE Military Waiver
Attorneys serving in the U.S. Armed Forces performing services in a combat zone - who will not practice law in Texas during this time period - are eligible for exemption from the mandatory MCLE requirement.*
If you are a member who is currently deployed to a combat zone, or if you will soon be deployed during the current MCLE compliance year, you may qualify for an exempt status.
Steps and What To Expect
- Download and print the waiver form. This waiver form must be filled
out for all instances detailed below.
Military MCLE Waiver Form [PDF]
- Complete the form and send to the MCLE Department by mail, email or fax (see Contact Us below).
- Our MCLE Department forwards your waiver request to the Supreme Court of Texas, which is the authority that sets mandatory MCLE requirements.
- The Supreme Court will review your waiver request and return it to us. If there are any problems we will contact you.
- Your exempt status will be automatically renewed and will remain on your MCLE record until you have notified the MCLE department that your deployment has ended. Once you have returned from your deployment, you will need to contact the MCLE department by mail, email, or fax to make arrangements to return to a Regular (practicing) MCLE status.
- If you missed your MCLE compliance year due to deployment in a combat zone, and you were in non-compliance due to your deployment, you will need to notify the MCLE department as soon as your deployment has ended to request a "retroactive" hardship-exempt status for the year(s) that you were deployed.
Please review the frequently asked questions section if you still have questions about MCLE Military Waiver.
Please contact us for more information regarding MCLE exemptions, or mail or fax your waiver request to:
State Bar of Texas
P. O. Box 13007
Austin, TX 78711
State Bar of Texas
Suite 503 Austin, TX 78701
800.204-2222 (ext. 1806)
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!
Find a Colleague
Search below to find a lawyer near you.