You can find more detailed
information about TLAP and resources for the Texas legal community at
the links below:
Lawyers experience substantially higher rates of depression, anxiety and suicide than the general population. TLAP can help you, or someone about whom you are concerned, find a mental health professional or other appropriate services in your community.
Mental Health Resources [PDFs]
Concerned for Lawyers Support Groups
Lawyers Mental Health Support Groups
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Depression Self Evaluation
- "Helping Lawyers Retire with Dignity"
- Lawyers with Depression
- The Ethics of Mental Health (CLE video). Texas Center for Legal Ethics.
- Veterans Mental Health Services
Take an online screening assessment for alcohol abuse or depression.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK at any time of the day or night.
The Way Back: A lawyer’s story of alcoholism and recovery, by Anonymous
Find out information about support groups in your area.
Find a Colleague
Search below to find a lawyer near you.