Law Student Info and Temporary Trial Cards
One of our priorities at the State Bar of Texas is to enhance law
students' participation in the administration of justice, professional
responsibility, and public service.
- Law Student Division Membership Application [PDF]
- Resources for All Texas Law Students
- Contact the Law Student Division
- Temporary Trial Cards for 3rd Year Law Students
- Contact Us About Temporary Trial Cards
Are you currently a law student? Then interact with your community and local attorneys when you join the State Bar of Texas Law Student Division.
- Welcome Letter from the Chair [PDF]: A welcome from the chair of the Law Student Division.
- 2012-2013 Law Student Division Board [PDF]: Contact information for your law school’s student representative.
- Member Benefits [PDF]: Scholarships, discounts, publications like the Texas Bar Journal, and more when you join for only $15 a year.
- Scholarships for Members Only: The Law Student Division offers its members two opportunities each year to be awarded a $1,000 scholarship: the Legal Professionalism Award [PDF] in the Fall and the Essay Contest Award [PDF] in the Spring. Two scholarship recipients for each award will be selected from the Law Student Division applicants; both Texas law school and out-of-state law student members may apply.
- Membership Application [PDF]: Includes all campus liaisons, benefits, and instructions on how to join.
- Registration Form for TexasBarCLE Seminars [PDF]: TexasBarCLE is pleased to offer FREE registration for its live and video replay seminars to members of the Law Student Division of the State Bar of Texas.
- Appellate Section Membership Application [PDF]: Stay current with trends in the Texas Appellate Court with this free membership.
- Free Section Memberships [PDF]: Take advantage of our offer for a free membership in selected sections. Advantages of section membership include quarterly newsletters, outstanding CLE events, and access to "members only" portions of websites.
As a law student, the following resources and awards are available to you:
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Scholarship Opportunities
- After The Bar Exam: Preparing yourself for a life in the law. A free resource for persons who have taken the Texas bar exam and are awaiting the results. Here you'll find practical answers, valuable insights, and plenty of "how-to's" from attorneys who've been there - many of them among the best in their field statewide.
- Law Student Resources [PDF]: Campus seminars, life insurance, and online CLE articles and classes free of charge.
- Keys to Law Student Success – The Unclassified Story [PDF]
- MYTHS BUSTED [PDF]: Experienced attorneys opening doors for newly licensed attorneys.
MINUTE MENTOR…GOES TO LAW SCHOOL! Concise. Practical. Free. An
ongoing collection of short instructional presentations for the busy
800.204.2222 (ext. 1518)
If you are a 3rd-year law student or an unlicensed law school graduate and you want to work in a courtroom under supervision of an attorney, follow these steps:
- Download this application and follow the instructions:
- You must also have your supervising attorney fill out the Authorization and Release Form so that you can obtain your supervising attorney's letter of good standing.
- Send both forms to us with a $15 check or money order made payable to the State Bar of Texas at:
State Bar of Texas
Remi Carbajal, Membership Dept.
P.O. Box 12487
Austin, Texas 78711-2487
800.204.2222 (ext. 1840)
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!