For The Public
Client-Attorney Assistance Program (CAAP)
Are you having a disagreement with your lawyer over your bill? Or perhaps you are having trouble communicating with your lawyer and you're pretty sure you need help to solve the dispute.
For immediate assistance in resolving your problem, call our Client-Attorney Assistance Program (CAAP) at: (800) 932-1900 or (800) 204-2222, ext. 1790.
You may also download
our brochure with your options, steps to take, and a client sample
CAAP helps thousands of people every year resolve problems with their lawyers. CAAP also offers services in Spanish. Call the number above.
How CAAP Helps You
- CAAP helps you and your attorney resolve minor problems affecting your relationship - if the issue does not involve misconduct*.
- We provide information to you about the legal system. We cannot give legal advice and will suggest that you consult with a lawyer if you have specific legal questions.
- We refer you to our "Lawyer Referral Information Service" to help find you a lawyer for your specific legal problems and questions.
- CAAP will assist you with fee dispute issues if you are having a fee disagreement with your lawyer.
- We also refer you to other public agencies and institutions
geared toward helping you resolve your legal problem.
- CAAP will assist you with forms and information if you decide to file a grievance.
It is important to realize that for many cases involving problems between lawyers and clients, using a third-party like CAAP can help greatly in resolving most disagreements.
Contact UsLet us help you resolve your disagreement. Call us today at:
(800) 932-1900 or (800) 204-2222, ext. 1790
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!
The Grievance Oversight Committee is a panel of volunteers comprised of six attorneys and three members of the public appointed by the Texas Supreme Court. The Committee is charged with reviewing the operation of the attorney-client grievance process and reporting its observations and recommendations to the Court.
Find out if CAAP can help you.
Let us help you find a lawyer.
Ofrecemos servicios en Español, también, para ayudarle a encontrar un abogado.
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.