Here are answers to the top 11 questions asked by State Bar of Texas members:
- How do I find another attorney's phone number and address?
- I mailed my dues and tax payment - have you received it yet?
- What does a person do to become active or inactive or to request a letter of good standing?
- How do I get a new bar card?
- Can I pay my taxes or dues over the phone? If not, then how?
- I can't remember password to log in to "My Bar Page."
- How do I look up another attorney's grievance history?
- I need to know if a firm has a good reputation. Can you help me?
- How do I check how many hours I've completed for my MCLE requirement?
- I have signed up and paid for a CLE course. However, I'm not going to be able to attend. How do I get a refund?
- I can't afford my CLE. Can the Bar help me?
- How do I get a 3rd year bar card?
- What is the State Bar’s Pro Bono Policy?
Anyone can search our directory of State Bar of Texas members. The directory is searched millions of times each year.
Make sure your own profile is up-to-date by visiting "My Bar Page" and logging in. My Bar Page: Log in and scroll down to the "My Profile" tab
Check your payment status on My Bar Page or call us at (800)204-2222. Ext. 1383.
Bar Page: Log in and check the current status of your fees. Click
on the "My Dues and Taxes" tab.
- Dues & Other Fees: Get the details on your annual dues and fees, and how to submit payment.
You"ll find instructions on our "Common Lawyer Requests?" page.
- Common Lawyer Requests: Request a letter of good standing, active or inactive status, a replacement bar card, and more.
We're sorry. We cannot accept phone payments at this time. You may, however, pay your dues and fees online on My Bar Page.
Bar Page: Log in and pay your dues and fees in the "My Dues and
- Dues & Other Fees: Get the details on your annual dues and fees, and how to submit payment in this section.
- Your Login & Password: Visit the page to learn how to get your PIN or password to log in to My Bar Page.
You may find grievance information within the last 10 years under the attorney's profile in our lawyer member directory.
We're sorry. The State Bar of Texas does not evaluate or recommend individual firms.
- My Bar Page: Log in and check the status of your hours under the "My MCLE Hours" tab.
- MCLE Information: Get more details about the mandatory 15 hours in our MCLE compliance section.
I have signed up and paid for a TexasBarCLE course. However, I"m not going to be able to attend. How do I get a refund?
Our MCLE department cannot issue refunds. This is handled directly by our TexasBarCLE Department.
- For a refund, please contact TexasBarCLE by
- Or call TexasBarCLE at 800-204-2222, ext. 1749.
- TexasBarCLE makes a limited number of needs-based scholarships available for attendance at its live courses and selected video replays. Call 800-204-2222, x1574 for more information.
- Law Student Info: Find law student and temporary trial card information.
- Please read the State Bar of Texas Pro Bono Resolution and Policy FAQs.
- You may also visit the Lawyers Giving Back page for more information on pro bono volunteer opportunities.
People usually buy Cialis online 20 mg, because itâ€™s the most convenient dosage. One tablet of Cialis is enough to maintain erection when needed for 18 hours.
The most common way to get Cialis Generic today is to order Cialis generic online in our pharmacy!
Find a Colleague
Search below to find a lawyer near you.