Insurance Choices for You
Call (800) 282-8626
Health Care Choices for You
The Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange is a multi-carrier private
exchange designed for State Bar of Texas members and their staff and
dependents. Available to both individuals and employer groups, the
exchange offers a wide range of health insurance choices, including
access to and choices from:
The Public Exchange
- The Private Exchange
- Non-qualified Health Plans
The Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange is divided into two extranet
portal components—one for individuals and another for employer groups.
- Assistance is provided with subsidy eligibility and enrollment,
if desired, on the Public Exchange.
- The Private Exchange offers a variety of Qualified Health Plan
options, including plans by carriers that may not be on the Public
- Selection processes on the Private Exchange make it easy to find a
plan that carries the health care providers members want.
- “Best Fit” decision capability guides consumers to the
best plan for their needs.
- Accounts are accessible 24/7 via smartphone and an online
- The Private Exchange offers a comprehensive selection of products,
including health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, wellness,
- Some members may be interested in a Non-qualified Health Plan
that may have a lower premium.
- Employers may choose to set up a Defined Contribution Plan for
- A set contribution allows employees to select the coverage best
suited for their needs; if they go over the designated amount, they pay
- Administrative tasks, billing, and annual renewal processes are
streamlined for employers.
- Employers have easy access to reports and the ability to manage
payroll deductions via online portal.
- Employees have the same access to choices available on the
- Enrollment is now available.
The Texas Bar Private Insurance exchange, which is administered by
MemberBenefits Inc., is easy to use and provides health care choices for
everyone. Assistance is just a phone call away at (800) 282-8626.
This page will be updated regularly to keep State Bar of Texas
members informed with important information.
How to use the Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange
Updates from Member Benefits, Inc.
[Back to top]